CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Phew!

Wow... what a month.  And I thought things couldn't get worse.  They did.  More medical emergencies, dealing with psychotic episodes after medication reactions.... I look back at the last month and can hardly believe the things that happened ACTUALLY HAPPENED!  Thankfully, the medical emergencies were not as bad as they could have been, and after a few weeks in hospital, my father is home, and very HAPPY to be home.  Hubby and I are EXTREMELY HAPPY that our girl's massive reaction to the new medication is over.... that medication was stopped quickly, but it took nearly a week for it to completely exit her system, so we were still reel in the comedown from that one.

I have finally been able to track down a medical supplier who can provide me with compression gloves.  Basically, with the arthritis now causing carpal tunnel syndrome as well, I can't craft very much at all.  However if the gloves do as they are supposed to, I will be able to manage much more.  Here's hopin'!

0 cared to share!: